Army Hazmat Training Rating: 4,1/5 6627 reviewsUnited States ArmyEustis Ft. Hood, VA TXPetroleum Supply Specialist01/2005 to 01/2011
- Order and receives bulk fuel, petroleum, oils, and lubricants (POL) packaged products Maintain accountability for bulk fuel and POL products Operate equipment associated with petroleum distribution and multi-product pipeline system.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and ensure workplace is clean, safe, and efficient Ensure compliance with local, state, and national fire and safety regulations Petroleum Supply Specialist, Normandy, Iraq, Camp Liberty, Iraq Directed a team to provide for the safe reception, storage, and distribution of bulk fuel.
- Recognized for completing all fueling tasks over a 15 month period without any spills or incidents Reduced refueling operations from 3 to 2 times per day after analyzing fuel usage and spearheading the time saving measures Achieved a perfect safety rating by carefully inspecting all equipment, making needed repairs, and carefully following all established procedures.
- Volunteered to cross-train as an ammunition supply specialist.
- Working together with other.