|Directed by||Sohail Khan|
|Produced by||Sohail Khan|
|Screenplay by||Dilip Shukla|
A. R. Murugadoss
|Story by||A. R. Murugadoss|
by A. R. Murugadoss
Devi Sri Prasad
|Edited by||Ashish Amrute |
|Distributed by||Eros International|
|142 minutes |
|Box office||est.₹183 crore|
Jai Ho (transl. Let there be victory) is a 2014 Indian Hindi-language action drama film directed by Sohail Khan and produced by Khan and Sunil Lulla. Mortal kombat vs dc youtube. The film stars Salman Khan, Tabu, Daisy Shah, Aditya Pancholi and Danny Denzongpa. It also features Sunil Shetty and Genelia D'Souza in cameo appearances. The film is an official remake of the Telugu film Stalin (2006), directed by A. R. Murugadoss.
Jai Ho was released on 24 January 2014, on 3900 screens in India and around 650 screens overseas. It received mixed reviews from critics.
Jai Ho's worldwide distribution rights were sold for ₹110 crore (US$16 million as of January 2016), while its satellite rights were sold for ₹50 crore ($7.4 million). Its music rights were also sold for ₹12 crore ($1.8 million).
Jai Agnihotri (Salman Khan) is an ex-army officer who is short-tempered and passionate about helping citizens and fighting criminals. He was a major in the Indian Army, but was suspended after he ignored orders from his superiors to rescue a group of children from terrorists. After this incident, Jai moved in with his mother and sister Geeta (Tabu).
One day, Jai is unable to help Suman, a physically disabled girl (Genelia D'Souza), take an examination while her brother Rohan (Vikas Bhalla) was stuck in a traffic jam. A depressed Suman commits suicide. Jai is greatly disturbed by this incident. With Suman's death fresh in his mind, Jai creates a system that would encourage citizens to help each other. Each day, citizens are to help three people. These three people would in turn help three more people, and so on. Jai believes that this network would foster kindness and a sense of community among the citizens. His system, however, faces challenges.
On one occasion, for one of his daily good deeds, Jai loses his temper and beats a rich man who had injured a child beggar. In an act of revenge, the rich man employes some men to kidnap Jai's sister Geeta and friend Rinky. Jai is able to save his sister and friend, but injures one of the captors in the process, who happenes to be the henchman of a member of the Legislative Assembly named Patil. Patil is the son-in-law of the Home Minister Dashrath Singh.
The Home Minister is not pleased that Jai has injured one of his sons-in-law's henchmen. He attempts to avenge this injury by kidnapping Jai's nephew. The Home Minister loses his son-in-law in the process. The Chief Minister, Ashok Pradhan, meanwhile finds out about Jai's system after his own life is saved by a schoolgirl performing her good deeds for the day. The Chief Minister decides to intervene in the dispute between the Home Minister and Jai in an attempt to put an end to their fight. The Home Minister does not appreciate this intervention. He attempts to kill the Chief Minister and frame Jai. Jai, however, is able to save the Chief Minister.
The Home Minister's son, Arjun Singh, and his hired men attack Jai. Jai kills Arjun, but not before he is severely injured after getting stabbed by the Home Minister's daughter, Kavita Singh Patil and Jai stabbing her to her stomach. A rickshaw driver and Jai's former colleague, Arjun Kaul, together help Jai get to the hospital. While Jai is at the hospital, the Home Minister spreads rumors that Jai had attempted to assassinate the Chief Minister. Once the Chief Minister recovers, he reveals that it was the Home Minister and not Jai who was behind the attempted murder. Crowd beats the Home Minister after hearing the truth.
Pro evolution soccer 2017 download. This improvement will have a great impact on the way you are able to maintain the ball and avoid the attacks from the defense, as well as attempt some pretty impressive goals.
Doctors are able to save Jai. Jai has survived thanks to his own help-three-people concept. When Jai emerges from the hospital, he finds thousands of people waiting for him. Jai thanks them all for making his concept a success.
- Salman Khan as Major Jai Agnihotri
- Tabu as Geeta Agnihotri (Jai's elder sister)
- Daisy Shah as Rinky Shah (Pinky)
- Sunil Shetty as Colonel Arjun Kaul
- Danny Denzongpa as Home Minister Dashrat Singh
- Aditya Pancholi as Inspector Kadam
- Mahesh Manjrekar as Rickshaw driver
- Sharad Kapoor as Inspector Siddiqui
- Mukul Dev as Shree Kant Patil
- Mohnish Bahl as Chief Minister Ashok Pradhan
- Haroon Kazi as Home Minister's Son
- Nadira Babbar as Jai's mother (Sulochena)
- Genelia Deshmukh as Suman
- Vikas Bhalla as Rohan (Suman's brother)
- Pulkit Samrat as Inspector Abhay Rajput
- Sana Khan as Kavita Singh Patil
- Resham Tipnis as Rinky's mother
- Ashmit Patel as Sumit
- Yash Tonk as Babu
- Mahesh Thakur as Rehaan
- Tulip Joshi as Mrs D
- Nana Banana as Class Wrap
- Varun Badola as Mr D'Souza
- Bruna Abdullah as Anne
- Sudesh Lehri as Pandit
- Santosh Shukla As Maanik
- Jeetu Verma As Bad Boy
- Vatsal Sheth as Wanjit
- Nauheed Cyrusi as Simran
Development and promotion
In late 2012, Sohail Khan announced he planned to remake the Telugu film Stalin starring Chiranjeevi and Trisha. Khan originally titled the remake Mental, but by the time the film was released, it had been re-titled Jai Ho.
Shooting for the film was set to begin February 27, 2013 but was postponed until late March[M1]. There were rumors that the film would be released in 3D, but Sohail Khan was cited stating, 'First, let me complete my film in the normal format. Then I'll take a call'.Salman Khan unveiled the first Jai Ho poster on 6 December 2013. The poster consisted of images of thousands of fans digitally merged to create one portrait of Khan. Khan's fans created this poster.
India Today gave Jai Ho a 2 out of 5[M1] and commented that it was a rip off of Ek Tha Tiger with mindless action.Anupama Chopra gave the movie a 2.5 out of 5 and lamented Jai Ho was more of a cartoon than a film.Taran Adarsh gave it 4.5 stars out of 5 and called it a 'noble, well-intentioned message narrated in an entertaining format'.
Jai Ho was released on around 3900 screens in India. The domestic and overseas theatrical rights were sold for ₹1.1 billion ($16 million).Jai Ho spent around ₹40 crore ($5.9 million) on the production of the film. The film cost around ₹65 crore ($9.6 million) total with the cost of marketing and prints added, but this number still does not include Khan's remuneration.
Intel e8400 specs. Jai Ho suffered losses from piracy. A Dubai-based user uploaded a pirated version of the film to YouTube on 28 January 2014. The video had 108,151 views by the time it was removed on 1 February 2014. Another version of the film was uploaded on 2 February 2014. DNA Films reported that Khan had requested that ticket prices be kept at the minimum so that people could afford to see the movie because of its message.
Domestic box office
The website Boxofficeindia.com said that Jai Ho opened well at single screens like Jodhpur, Lucknow, Indore, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and CI, with an occupancy of 80—100%, 25—30% better than Dhoom 3 and Chennai Express, and moderately well (50%) at multiplexes of Delhi, Punjab, Bangalore and Kolkata. It had an opening-day collection of around ₹188.0 million (US$2.7 million) nett. The second day collections were about ₹165 million (US$2.4 million), taking the total to ₹335 million (US$4.8 million). On Sunday, the film collected ₹262.5 million (US$3.8 million) to take its weekend total to ₹606.8 million (US$8.8 million). Jai Ho had a noticeable drop on Tuesday as it grossed around 7.75 crore nett taking the five-day total to a little over Rs 74 crore nett. Jai Ho emerged as the fifth highest weekend of all time in terms of worldwide gross by managing to gross Rs 200 crore worldwide in three days. Jai Ho dropped further on first Wednesday with collections around Rs 5.25-5.50 crore nett to take 6-day total to ₹79.50 crore (US$11 million). Jai Ho had the ninth highest first week of all time as it grossed ₹81.72 crore (US$12 million) nett in its first week. The film nett. grossed Rs 3 crore nett on its second Friday. The film has collected Rs 90 crores nett in 9 days. Jai Ho collected Rs 13.50 crore nett in its second weekend taking its domestic total 95 crore nett in 10 days. Jai Hai has been made tax-free in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh. Jai Ho two week business was around Rs 101.50 crore nett as it crossed around Rs 21.29 crore nett in its second week. Jai ho on its third Friday had collections set to be around Rs 50 lakhs nett, with tax exemption in Gujarat also. Jai Ho grossed around Rs 2.25-2.50 crore nett in its third weekend taking the business to Rs 105.50 crore nett after seventeen days. The two-week distributor share of film is Rs 56 crore. Jai Ho took its total to Rs 107 crore nett in after three weeks as it added around Rs 4 crore nett in third week. Bollywoodhungama declared the total net gross of Jai Ho Rs. 116 crore, and ranked it the seventh highest-grossing movie of 2014 and Salman Khan's seventh 100 crore movie in a row, an all-time record in the history of Indian cinema. Film was ' Semi Hit ' at the box office.
The website, Bollywoodhungama.com estimated Jai Ho grossed $3.55 million overseas in its first weekend. Box Office India estimated it grossed slightly less at $3.45 million and called it 'decent business'. The final overseas gross for Jai Ho was $6 million making it one of the highest overseas grossing Bollywood films of 2014.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||24 December 2013|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Devi Sri Prasad chronology|
|Amaal Mallik chronology|
The soundtrack of Jai Ho consists of nine tracks. Sajid–Wajid composed five tracks, Devi Sri Prasad one track, and Amaal Mallik three tracks. The soundtrack was released on December 24, 2013.
Sajid, Irfan Kamal, Danish Sabri, Sameer, Anjaan, Kausar Munir, Shabbir Ahmed, Armaan Malik, and Devi Sri Prasad wrote the lyrics for all the songs in Jai Ho.
|1.||'Baaki Sab First Class Hai'||Sajid, Irfan Kamal, Danish Sabri||Sajid–Wajid||4:04|
|2.||'Tere Naina Maar Hi Daalenge'||Sameer||Sajid-Wajid||Shreya Ghoshal, Shaan||5:00|
|3.||'Photocopy'||Kausar Munir||Sajid–Wajid||Himesh Reshammiya, Keerthi Sagathia, Palak Muchhal||4:36|
|4.||'Tumko To Aana Hi Tha'||Shabbir Ahmed||Amaal Mallik||Armaan Malik, Marianne D'Cruz, Altamash Faridi||4:13|
|5.||'Love You Till The End (House Mix)'||Armaan Malik||Amaal Mallik||Armaan Malik||3:56|
|6.||'Naacho Re'||Devi Sri Prasad||Devi Sri Prasad||Ujjayinee Roy||2:27|
|7.||'Jai Jai Jai Jai Ho (Title Track)'||Shabbir Ahmed||Amaal Mallik||Wajid, Armaan Malik||3:20|
|8.||'Photocopy (Remix)'||Kausar Munir||Sajid–Wajid||Himesh Reshammiya, Keerthi Sagathia, Palak Muchhal||3:53|
|9.||'Baaki Sab First Class Hai (Remix)'||Sajid, Irfan Kamal, Danish Sabri||Sajid–Wajid||Wajid||2:47|
- ^'Eros acquires Salman Khan's Jai Ho'. Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- ^'JAI HO (2014)'. BBFC. 14 January 2014. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- ^'Is Aamir Khan the real superstar now as he is the only one to take a big opening without backing of a holiday with Dhoom 3?'. Box Office India. 30 January 2014. Archived from the original on 20 October 2014.
- ^'What was the final worldwide business of Jai Ho and how is it compared to other Salman Khan films like Ek Tha Tiger and Dabangg?'. Box Office India. 7 May 2014. Archived from the original on 11 May 2014.
- ^''Bajrangi Bhaijaan' storms the box office on opening day'.
- ^'Classifications 2014 – BLOCKBUSTER At Last With KICK'. Box Office India. 1 August 2014. Archived from the original on 4 August 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho: I never said I won't do remakes, says Salman Khan'. IBN Live. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- ^'Film review: Salman Khan's 'Jai Ho' is little more than a damp squib'. The Indian Express. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- ^'Mental to come out in 3D?'. Zee News. 24 June 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- ^'First look: Fans design Salman Khan's Jai Ho poster'. Hindustan Times. 6 December 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- ^'Salman Khan paints first poster of 'Jai Ho''. The Times Of India. TNN. 7 December 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- ^Post by Salman Khan. 'Salman Khan launches new digital poster of 'Jai Ho''. DNA. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- ^'Salman Khan asks fans to make Jai Ho poster, creates buzz on Twitter'. India Today. 6 December 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- ^'Mega Review: Jai Ho'. India Today. 24 January 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- ^'Movie review by Anupama Chopra: is Jai Ho even a film'. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho Review by Taran Adarsh'. Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Box Office India. 14 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Salman Khan s Jai Ho Rights Sold For 110 Crore Highest Ever'. Rediff.com. 19 January 2014. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Box Office India. Retrieved 7 August 2014.
- ^'Is Aamir Khan The Real Superstar Now As He Is The Only One To Take A Big Opening Without Backing Of A Holiday With Dhoom 3?'. Box Office India. 30 January 2014. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho – Blockbuster Prices But Semi Hit – Hit Businss'. Box Office India. 30 January 2014. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^Akshay Kapoor; Sahil Magoo (2 February 2014). 'Jai Ho online leak: business worth Rs 10-12 crore hit?'. Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 3 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Salman Khan's selfless act'.
- ^'Jai Ho Advance: Single Screens Phenomenal Overall Good'. Box Office India Trade Network. Box office India. 23 January 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho Has Good Opening But Not Bumper'. Box Office India Trade Network. Box office India. 24 January 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho Below Expectations At Multiplexes'. Box Office India Trade Network. Box office India. 24 January 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho First Day Territorial Breakdown'. Box Office India Trade Network. Box office India. 25 January 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 25 January 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho Second Day Business'. Box Office India Trade Network. Box office India. 26 January 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho Does Very Well On Sunday'. Box Office India Trade Network. Box office India. 27 January 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 29 January 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 30 January 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 3 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 1 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 2 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 3 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^''Jai Ho' exempted from entertainment tax in UP – The Times of India'. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'After UP, Gujarat may give tax sop to Salman Khan's 'Jai Ho' – The Times of India'. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 3 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho To Go Tax-Free In Gujarat Too'. Koimoi.com. 3 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 5 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 8 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. 15 February 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^'Boxoffice'. Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^'Bollywood Boxoffice'. Bollywoodhungama.com. 30 April 2013. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- ^'Jai Ho Decent Overseas – Good In Gulf'. Box Office India. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^Adarsh, Taran. ''Jai Ho' witnesses day-wise growth, collects $ 3.55 million – Rs 22.38 crBox Office Overseas Report'. Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^'2 States Hits $5 Million Overseas'. Box Office India. Archived from the original on 11 May 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^'OVERSEAS – Jai Ho Lifetime Less Than Dhoom 3 And Chennai Express Weekend'. Box Office India. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^''Jai Ho' declines, total so far $ 5.4 millionBox Office Overseas Report'. Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- ^'Jai Ho (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)'. Sajid – Wajid, Amal Mallik & Devi Sri Prasad. iTunes. 24 December 2013. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- Jai Ho on IMDb
- Jai Ho at Box Office Mojo
- Jai Ho at Rotten Tomatoes
|Dilip Shukla||..||(screenplay and dialogue)|
Cast (in credits order)
|Salman Khan||..||Jai Agnihotri|
|Daisy Shah||..||Rinky Shah|
|Danny Denzongpa||..||Dashrat Singh|
|Sunil Shetty||..||Arjun (as Suniel Shetty)|
|Mohnish Bahl||..||Ashok Pradhan|
|Aditya Pancholi||..||Dilip Kadam|
|Sharad S. Kapoor||..||Imran Siddique (as Sharad Kapoor)|
|Mukul Dev||..||Shreekant Patil|
|Pulkit Samrat||..||Abhay Rajput|
|Genelia D'Souza||..||Suman (as Genelia Deshmukh)|
|Resham Tipnis||..||Hansa Shah|
|Haroon Qazi||..||Arun Singh|
|Sana Khaan||..||Kavita Patil (as Sana Khan)|
|Tulip Joshi||..||Mrs. D'Souza|
|Varun Badola||..||Mr. D'Souza|
|Vatsal Sheth||..||Wali (as Vatsal Seth)|
|Vikas Bhalla||..||Suman's Brother|
|Rest of cast listed alphabetically:|
|Sara Arjun||..||School Girl|
|Mohit Baghel||..||Bad Boy 4|
|Mohit Baghet||..||Bad Boy 4|
|Sameer Khakhar||..||Drunken Man|
|Manish Khanna||..||Blackmailer Doctor|
|Shashi Kiran||..||School Watchman|
|Suved Lohia||..||Bad Boy 1|
|Micky Makhija||..||Mr. Dsouza|
|Ravi Varma||..||Children Kidnaper's Head (as K. Ravi Varma)|
|Jeetu Verma||..||Bad Boy|
|Sagar Bhanushali||..||line producer (as Sagar.Bhanushali) (music video)|
|Kunal Kapoor||..||line producer|
|Parvez Alam Khan||..||co-producer|
|Kapil Madnani||..||post line producer|
|Prapti Doshi Moorthy||..||executive producer|
|Yogiraj Shetty||..||post producer|
|Devi Sri Prasad|
|Sandeep Shirodkar||..||(background music)|
|Santhosh Thundiyil||..||(as Santosh Thundiiayil)|
Film Editing by
Production Design by
Art Direction by
Costume Design by
|Sonam Chandna||..||hair stylist / makeup artist|
|Raj Kishor Singh||..||makeup department head: with vatsal sheth|
|Hemraj Awasthi||..||executive in charge of production|
|Kunal Borkar||..||post-production manager|
|Manoj Joshi||..||line producer|
|Sachin Kesarkar||..||executive in charge of production|
|Sayyed Nizam||..||post-production manager|
|Arvind Rajpurohit||..||executive in charge of production|
|Dinesh Satpute||..||executive in charge of production|
|Prashant Sharma||..||unit production manager|
|Yogiraj Shetty||..||production manager|
Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
|Neha Beri||..||assistant director|
|Shantanu Chaturvedi||..||assistant director|
|Yogesh Kumar||..||assistant director|
|Krishna Prasad||..||chief assistant director|
|Satram Ramani||..||chief assistant director|
|Radhika Rao||..||song director|
|Vinay Sapru||..||song director|
|Ali Shah||..||associate director|
|Alok Upadhyay||..||associate director|
|Sagar Mali||..||assistant art director|
|Leslie Fernandes||..||re-recording mixer|
|Kingshuk Moran||..||assistant sound re-recording mixer|
|Yogesh Nehe||..||assistant mix engineer / associate mixing engineer|
|Ajay Kumar P.B.||..||re-recording mixer|
|Souvik Phukan||..||associate sound re-recording mixer|
|Dipesh Sharma||..||Songs Mixing and Mastering|
Special Effects by
|Agnelo D'Souza||..||special effects supervisor|
Visual Effects by
|Shudhdodhan Milind Ambhore||..||background prep artist: Prime Focus World|
|Swapnil Ambre||..||lead compositor|
|Shruti Anand||..||post production coordinator|
|Swapnil Andraskar||..||fluid effects artist: prime focus|
|Sagar Aphandkar||..||digital paint artist|
|Yogesh Badhe||..||visual effects artist : prime focus|
|Swapnil Bagul||..||machmove artist|
|Praveen Bareria||..||visual effects supervisor|
|Bhavin Barot||..||visual effects artist: prep artist|
|Rohan Bhingarde||..||show technical director|
|Nayan Bora||..||lighting artist|
|Vivian Britto||..||digital compositor|
|Vishal Darkunde||..||matchmoving/camera tracking lead artist: visual effects|
|Iman Das||..||lighting artist: visual effects|
|Kasturi Das||..||visual effects artist: prime focus|
|Mahesh Desai||..||Digital Matte painter (as Mahesh Gaichor)|
|Aritra Dey||..||digital matte painter|
|Amit Doke||..||lighting lead|
|Vikram Donode||..||production coordinator: Prime Focus|
|Nilesh Doshi||..||digital compositor (visual effects)|
|Akash Fargade||..||background prep artist|
|Gabriele Filippelli||..||matchmove artist|
|Matt Hallen||..||visual effects artist|
|Avnish Jha||..||senior texture artist|
|Ashwin Joshi||..||digital compositor (Prime Focus)|
|Ketan Kale||..||digital compositor|
|Sushant Kapdoskar||..||visual effects coordinator|
|Hemant Khairnar||..||digital compositor|
|Swapnil Khandagle||..||senior texture artist (as Swapnil Khandagale)|
|Swapnil Khotkar||..||vfx line producer|
|Naveen Kosana||..||dynamics artist: prime focus|
|Mithil Kotwal||..||visual effects coordinator|
|Amit Kumar||..||digital compositor: prime focus|
|Anup Kumar||..||senior compositor|
|Mani Bhushan Kumar||..||cg supervisor|
|Nitesh Kumar||..||lighting artist|
|Pranab Lahkar||..||digital compositor|
|Abhijeet Lamture||..||lead digital paint artist|
|Lamture.Abhijeet||..||senior texture artist|
|Debabrata Maity||..||lead compositor: prime focus|
|Suhas Manjrekar||..||matte painting artist|
|Aniket Mhatre||..||visual effects coordinator|
|Midhun||..||roto lead / visual effects artist|
|Govind Mohan||..||visual effects artist|
|Abhijeet Mohanty||..||animation (prime focus) / animator: animator|
|Prashant Nair||..||sr. compositor|
|Sunny Nair||..||matte painter|
|Akash Pakhidde||..||compositor / sr. compositor|
|Abhijeet Panda||..||digital compositor|
|Vishal Parmar||..||sr. compositor|
|Abhijit Patil||..||digital compositor|
|Shritej Patvardhan||..||prep artist (as Shritej Patwardhan)|
|Susheel Peris||..||on set visual effects supervisor: Prime Focus Ltd|
|Kambali Prashant||..||modeling lead: prime focus|
|Priyank Raj||..||visual effects producer|
|Tuhin Rana||..||digital compositor: Prime Focus Ltd.|
|Rohit Rane||..||senior compositor|
|Reupal D. Rawal||..||senior visual effects supervisor|
|Arjun Reddy||..||paint lead: Primefocus vfx|
|Akshay Sachdeva||..||digital compositor|
|Dhanendra Sahu||..||digital compositor|
|Manoj Sakesh||..||visual effects artist|
|Kevin Sheldon Saldanha||..||visual effects coordinator|
|Sandeepchoudhary||..||visual effects: Prep artist (as Choudharysandeep)|
|Jimit Shah||..||background prep artist|
|Satyendra Sharma||..||prep/paint artist|
|Shah Sohil||..||visual effects coordinator|
|Sanchit Srivastava||..||digital compositor|
|Meera Sukhathankar||..||sr. compositor|
|Vinod Talwar||..||digital compositor|
|Merzin Tavaria||..||visual effects creative director|
|Vinay Thakur||..||sr. compositor|
|Yogendra Tonke||..||texture lead|
|Anuj Upadhyay||..||digital compositor|
|Navin Verma||..||lighting artist|
|Jitendra Yadav||..||digital compositor: Prime Focus|
|Anl Arasu||..||action director (as Anal Arasu)|
|Dave Judge||..||assistant stunt coordinator|
|Abbas Ali Moghul||..||action director|
|Gn Murugan||..||associate stunt director|
|Ravi Varma||..||stunt coordinator: Bangalore (as K. Ravi Varma)|
Camera and Electrical Department
|Raju Ahmed||..||panther opp (key grip)|
|Sunny Devkar||..||focus puller|
|Rishi Garg||..||focus pulling|
|Vivek Kandasamy||..||digital film engineer (as Viki Vivek)|
|Yogendra Khadpe||..||video assist (as Bunty)|
|Amit Kumar||..||best boy grip|
|Shetty Sandeep||..||steadIcam operator|
|Pudiyamuthu Sundaram||..||jib operator|
|Kapil Verma||..||steadicam operator|
|Vumzolian Gwite||..||animator: Prime Focus|
|Sushant Kadam||..||senior rigger: Prime Focus|
|Vaibhav Vishant||..||casting associate|
|Vivek Kandasamy||..||workflow producer|
|Anurag Pathak||..||associate editor|
|Rajesh Pradhan||..||Off-line Editor: DI team prime focus|
|Manan Sagar||..||Song Editor (Remo)|
|Ganesh Shinde||..||digital intermediate data management: prime focus|
|Kranthi Vadlamudi||..||on-line editor|
|Deepak Bhanushali||..||location manager|
|Sooraj Khanna||..||location manager|
|Dipesh Sharma||..||Songs Mixing and Mastering|
|Sandeep Shirodkar||..||song programming|
|Sunny Subramanian||..||composer: additional music (as Sunny Subramaniam)|
|Tanuj Tiku||..||composer: additional music|
|Shaikh Jani Basha||..||choreographer|
|Vicky Bhatia||..||post line producer|
|Remo D'Souza||..||choreographer (as Remo)|
|Dhananjay Galani||..||exhibitor: Bhatwal Cinema Dhule|
|Sunil Jadhav||..||Assistant Still Photographer|
|Rajan Korgaonkar||..||marketing team|
|Vishal Mishra||..||technical support|
|Abbas Muni||..||marketing head|
|Rahul Nanda||..||publicity design|
|Ajay Singh||..||on location publicity stills|
|Manoj Mairta||..||assistant writer (uncredited)|