Food safety is an important issue so many manufacturers label products with expiration dates. Expiration dates, in the past, were often in a code, but now they are easier for consumers to read. Checking expiration dates reassures customers the products they are buying are fresh and safe for consumption.
How to Read Expiration Codes on Soft Drinks
Look for a code stamped on the soft drink bottle or can. It will be not be part of the printed label design. Game serial key generator. It will probably be small and a little bit hard to find.
The month will be written in three capital letters.Look for the first three letters of each month. Best books on astrology. January will be JAN and February will be FEB, March will be MAR, and so forth through the rest of the months of the year.
Look for the four digits following the month code. The first two will be the day of the month while the last two stand for the year.
According to the Food Safety and Inspection Service product dating is not usually required by Federal law.
A number of things could be going on…
- You’re using ad-blocking software like Adblock, Adblock Plus, uBlock or Ghostery. Please completely disable it. (Whitelisting CouponCabin.com is not enough.) If you’re using Adblock or Adblock Plus, click here to enable CouponCabin cash back. If you just disabled your software, please wait 5 minutes and try your page again.
- If you received this message after clicking a link on CouponCabin, give us five minutes to reset things, and we’ll work to make sure it doesn’t happen again!
- You’re using a firewall or anti-virus software that has a built-in ad-blocker. If you’re using Avast, disable “Block ad tracking by default” and turn off “Anti-banner” in Kaspersky Internet Security.
- If you’re using an anonymous Virtual Private Network (VPN) proxy service or research panel such as Zenmate, Onavo, Puffin Browser, PureVPN, Private Internet Access, Smart Panel, SurveySavvy/SavvyConnect, Media Insiders, VPN Defender, VPN Unlimited, HMA! or VyprVPN, disable your software and try again.
- You have violated one or more of CouponCabin's Terms and Conditions for cash back.
- Your access has been permanently suspended due to previously detected malicious behavior on the network you’re using.
- You’re working for another coupon website and hope to grab coupons from our site. If this is the case, you could be eligible for up to $10,000. Contact us.
We apologize for this inconvenience.