🎮 PC Building Simulator
📝 Beschreibung / Über PC Building Simulator
PC Building Simulator has already enjoyed viral success with over 500,000 downloads of its pre-alpha demo and has now been lovingly developed into a fully fledged simulation to allow you to build the PC of your dreams.
Build your very own PC empire, from simple diagnosis and repairs to bespoke, boutique creations that any gamer would drool over. With an ever-expanding marketplace full of real-world and realistically priced components you can finally stop dreaming of that ultimate PC and get out there, build it and see how it benchmarks!
Does building your own PC seem like an impossible task?
PC Building Simulator aims to teach even the most novice PC user how their machine is put together with step-by-step instructions explaining the order parts should be assembled and providing useful information on what each part is and its function.
The ‘Free Build’ mode of PC Building Simulator will allow you to experiment with a large selection of accurately modelled, fully licensed parts from your favourite real-world manufacturers.
If money was no object, what would you build?
PC Building Simulator’s career mode puts you in charge of your very own PC building and repair shop, starting from your own ‘cozy’ workshop you must use all your technical skills to complete the various jobs that come your way.
Customers will provide you a range of jobs from simple upgrades and repairs to full system builds which you must complete while balancing your books to ensure you are still making a
🎞 Tutorial / Video
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 or higher
- Prozessor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent)
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Speicherplatz: 4 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: DirectX compatible
This question originally appeared on Quora - the place to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world. You can follow Quora on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. More questions:
- Computer Programming: How does a video game save your progress?
- Video Game Development: What steps are necessary to become a writer for a game company?
- Technology: What technological changes will create the most opportunities for new startups over the next 2-3 years?