1A native or inhabitant of Albania, or a person of Albanian descent.
- ‘The Albanians have wrought great improvements in their capital with a minimum of expenditure.’
- ‘The interior minister Ljube Boskovski said that the group included ethnic Albanians and foreign nationals.’
- ‘He had refused to join paramilitaries who were attacking ethnic Albanians in their small Montenegrin village.’
- ‘The Italians and the Albanians had very firm ideas on what was right.’
- ‘While the Albanians were pouring back into the country, he had to flee towards Belgrade.’
- ‘It is the home of various people including Albanians, Vlachs, Greeks, Serbs, Bulgars, and Turks.’
- ‘A crowd of Albanians gathered in Mitrovica.’
- ‘The Albanians know you can get a job on the Fiat line in Turin.’
- ‘The Albanians staged a war of passive resistance, forming their own schools and health clinics.’
- ‘She explained that some Albanians visited Craven to get ideas to develop hiking and walking facilities in their own country.’
2mass nounThe language of Albania, with about 6 million speakers. It forms a separate branch of Indo-European, and has two distinct dialects, Tosk and Gheg.
- ‘Before arriving in England she could already speak English, Albanian and Serbian.’
- ‘The sisters speak English together, Albanian with their mum, and a mix of Albanian and English with their dad.’
- ‘We repeat a few prayers in Albanian, but the liturgy is otherwise in English.’
- ‘Five percent of the people speak Albanian, most of these concentrated in the southern province of Kosovo.’
- ‘I knew a few words of Albanian - enough to say hello and goodbye and thankyou.’
Mk vs dc finishing moves list xbox 360. Relating to Albania or its people or their language.
- ‘If the situation escalates, the National Liberation Army will spread out to all Albanian towns.’
- ‘Key partners of the accord, including the prime minister and ethnic Albanian leader, were among many absentees when debate resumed after being muzzled for two days by the parliament speaker over demands for refugee returns.’
- ‘NATO forces said they had gathered over 400 weapons surrendered by ethnic Albanian rebels yesterday, declaring the first day of their peace mission a success despite the killing of a British soldier.’
- ‘The peace plan aims to undercut the rebellion by granting greater rights to the one-third minority in everything from the use of the Albanian language to greater recognition of Islam.’
- ‘Western sources said final accord on a package of reforms to give Macedonia's Albanian minority more rights in order to end a five-month-old guerrilla insurgency was expected either late yesterday or this morning.’
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Entertainment Weekly reported last year that Nickelodeon ordered 26 more episodes of the show, renewing it through 2019. Andrew Clark is Facebook editor for IndyStar. This isn't the first time a rumor like this has circulated. Snopes did a fact-check in 2016 about a similar claim that the show would end in October 2016. The show's official Twitter account, @SpongeBob, has not tweeted anything along those lines. Last episode of spongebob squarepants.
Directly Download Free HD Movies For PC Tablet MKV, MP4, AVI High Quality Mobile Movies Are Available Free To Download HD Hollywood Bollywood. Besthdmovies 123. Oct 4, 2018 - Besthdmovies is the best site to download Indian movies in HD Quality. All the genre types movies are available on this website. Aug 10, 2018 - Please subscribe my channel Besthdmovies.me. How to download hd movies from besthdmovies.me.
This is English - Albanian and Albanian - English Dictionary (Fjalor Anglisht - Shqip dhe Shqip - Anglisht), containing 57000 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 6MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
This app contains advertising.
Some bugfixes and imrovements for our new interface.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Remove advertising banners - English Albanian Dictionary$2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.